I have a passion for a story well written. Mine started when I embarked on a journey that saw me leaving “Il Bel Paese” for the grey English skies.
I never looked back.
I grew up in the South of Italy, otherwise known as “Il Mezzogiorno,” land of crystal clear waters, sandy beaches, mozzarella but also mysterious bureaucracy and eternal corruption.
As a child I could feel my soul yearning to expand outside the life that I was expected to live.
I dreamed of exiting adventures and high skyscrapers, of walking the streets of life at my own pace and in my own way.
One day I could no longer wait, nor could my soul.
I was very young and going to break my parents’ hearts, but I had to go.
I arrived in London with only £50 in my pocket and let me assure you that the first couple of years were not a walk in the park!
Things went from bad to worse when I suddenly found myself penniless.
I would have gone without food had it not been for the merciful help of some very generous homeless people!
That day I learnt about compassion and solidarity and I knew I had to give it back out there somehow.
I soldiered on, listened to my intuition, focused on the silver lining of everyday life and listened to some serious cheesy music to keep me going.
After endless jobs trying to make ends meet and moving 14 times in 2 years in and around London looking for a place to call home,
life started to smile and doors started to open
I spent many years being a Personal Stylist to celebrities and “big names” and really enjoyed the buzz of meeting new people, hearing their stories and bonding between seasonal wardrobe updates!
I eventually started to support my clients in deeper ways, by helping them to switch their hectic lives with a gentler approach to themselves and the world around.
Today I coach people through the many changes in their lives.
I know how scary and overwhelming changes can be, because I have been there myself.
It can feel very isolated and challenging.
But I also know that within each one of us there is a resilience that can take us very far once we allow silence and calm in our busy mind.
When we create a quiet space in our daily routine, we can develop a graceful and elegant way to optimize our inner resources.
I use a variety of holistic techniques, including coaching and energy work to unfold my clients’ creativity. This is a very empowering process designed to create authenticity in their everyday life.
Fun facts about me:
- I am a fireworks junkie because they make me happy and remind me of how short and precious our life really is.
- I am hopelessly out of tune but I insist singing whenever I can for I believe I would have made the perfect rock star.
- When life gets a bit mad, I usually resort to my 3 heavenly helpers: a walk in the park, a cup of tea with a couple of double chocolate digestives and a glass of red wine.
- Christmas Carols make me seriously emotional and I’m usually left in a flood of tears every time I hear them.
- I love London and its history so much that I became a qualified Tour Guide for The City of London.