Hello! It’s a joy to have you here!
Let me share with you what brought me to London donkey’s years ago and how today I help others have a happier life!
Read my story
I have a passion for a good story. Mine started when I embarked on a journey that saw me leaving the South of Italy for the grey English skies.
I never looked back.
I grew up in “Il Mezzogiorno,” land of crystal clear waters, sandy beaches, mozzarella but also mysterious bureaucracy and eternal corruption.
As a child I could feel my soul yearning for exiting adventures and high skyscrapers. I’d dream to walk the streets of life at my own pace and in my own way.
I arrived in London with only £50 and things went from bad to worse when I suddenly found myself penniless.
I would have gone without food had it not been for the merciful help of some very generous homeless people!
That day I learnt about compassion and solidarity and I knew I had to give it back out there somehow.
After endless jobs trying to make ends, life started to smile and doors to open.
I spent many years being a Personal Stylist to celebrities and “big names” and really enjoyed the buzz of meeting new people, hearing their stories and bonding between seasonal wardrobe updates!
I eventually started to support my clients in deeper ways, by helping them to switch their hectic lives with a gentler approach to themselves and the world around.
Today I help people enjoy their life more, by sharing effective ways to deal with everyday setbacks, limiting mind sets and overwhelming emotions!
I also write “Bliss in The City”, a blog on creating well-being while living in the midst of urban madness.
- my Coton pup Zhibbi, the fluffiest little rascal
- my sunglasses as they remind me of my Italian roots
- fireworks because they make me happy and remind me of how short and precious our lives really are
- autumn with its vibrant colors and nostalgic atmosphere
- Christmas carols which make me seriously emotional and usually leave me in a flood of tears every time I hear them
- London Town. So much in fact that I became a qualified Tour Guide for The City of London